網站首頁 文學常識 簡歷 公文文書 文學名著 實用文 人生哲理 作文 熱點話題作文
當前位置:文萃咖 > 文學鑑賞 > 詩詞

英文詩詞翻譯

欄目: 詩詞 / 發佈於: / 人氣:8.99K

I Remember, I Remember(我憶起,我憶起 )

英文詩詞翻譯

(1) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

The house where I was born, 那棟出生時的屋宇,

the little window where the sun 早晨,陽光從小窗中

Came peeping in at morn: 偷望進去:

He never came a wink too soon, 他從不早來片刻,

Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

But now, I often wish the night 但是現在,我常願夜晚

Had borne my breath away! 帶走我的呼吸!

(2)  I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花開,有紅有白

The vi’lets, and the lily-cups, 紫羅蘭,百合

Those flowers made of light! 那些由光輝構成的花朵!

The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鳥築巢的紫丁香,

And where my brother set 有哥哥生日時

The laburnum on his birthday,-- 種植的`金煉花,--

The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

(3) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

Where I was used to swing 經常盪鞦韆的地方

and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而來的風是如此清爽

To swallows on the wing; 飛燕也頗有同感;

My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意氣揚揚的心靈,

That is so heavy now, 現在變得如此沉重,

And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也無法冷卻

The fever on my brow! 我額頭的熱狂!

(4) I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高聳的冷杉;

I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它細長的枝尖

Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

It was a childish ignorance, 雖然只是幼稚無知,

But now ’tis little joy 但是,現在卻少有那般快樂

To know I’m farther off from heav’n 因為我知道自己比孩童時代

Than when I was a boy! 離蒼穹更遙遠了!