網站首頁 文學常識 簡歷 公文文書 文學名著 實用文 人生哲理 作文 熱點話題作文
當前位置:文萃咖 > 文學鑑賞 > 句子

常用點菜英語句子

欄目: 句子 / 發佈於: / 人氣:2.72W

在生活、工作和學習中,大家都接觸過很多優秀的句子吧,句子是由詞或詞組構成的,是具有一定語調並表達一個完整意思的語言運用單位。那什麼樣的句子才具有啟發意義呢?下面是小編幫大家整理的常用點菜英語句子,歡迎閲讀與收藏。

常用點菜英語句子

一.詢問餐廳

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?這附近是否有中國餐廳?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

I"d like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。

Do you know of any restaurants open now?你知道現在那裏還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

I"d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。

I"d like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物。

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?最近的意大利餐廳在那裏?

Where is the main area for restaurants?此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

二.餐廳預約

Do I need a reservation?我需要預約位子嗎?

Nine o"clock should be O.K. 9點應該沒問題。

I"d like to reserve a table for three.我想要預約3個人的位子。

what do you have for today"s special?今天的推薦餐是什麼?

We are a group of six.我們共有6個人。

We"d like a table with a view of garden.我們想要面對花園的位子。

We"ll come around eight o"clock.我們大約在8點到達。

It"s O.K. Your name, please.沒問題。請給我你的名字。

How can I get there?我要如何才能到達餐廳?

My name is Jessica Yang.我的名字是潔西卡.楊。

I"d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.我想要預約今晚7點2個人的'位子。

Do you have a dress code?餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?

I"m sorry. We have so many guests this evening.我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。

should the ladies wear formal dresses?女士是否需着正式服裝?

How long is the wait?我們大概需要等多久?

三.餐廳點餐

May I have a menu,please?請給我菜單。

May I order,please?我可以點餐了嗎?

Do you have a menu in chinese?是否有中文菜單?

What is the specialty of the house?餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?

Do you have today`s special?餐廳有今日特餐嗎?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?

Can I have the same dish as that?我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?

May I see the wine list?可否讓我看看酒單?

I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。

May I order a glass of wine?我可以點杯酒嗎?

I`m on a diet.我正在節食中。

What kind of wine do you have?餐廳有那幾類酒?

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。

I`d like to have some local wine.我想點當地出產的酒。

Do you have vegetarian dishs?餐廳是否有供應素食餐?

I`d like to have Frence red wine.我想要喝法國紅酒。

How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹調?

Could you recommend some good wine?是否可建議一些不錯的酒?

Well done (medium/rare),please.全熟(五分熟/全生)。

四.餐廳用餐

Could you tell me how to eat this?請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?

Is coffee included in this meal?有咖啡做為附餐嗎?

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。

May I smoke?可以抽煙嗎?

I"d like a glass of water, please.請給我一杯水。

My order hasn"t come yet.我點的食物還沒來。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?請給我一瓶礦泉水。

This is not what I ordered.這不是我點的食物。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please.請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。

Check, please.麻煩請結帳。

May I have some more bread, please.請再給我一些麪包。

Can I pay here?可以在這兒付帳嗎?

I"d like a dessert, please.請給我一些甜點。

We like to pay separately.我們想要分開算帳。

What do you have for dessert?甜點有那幾種?

I think there is a mistake in the bill.帳單有一些錯誤。

May I have some cheese?可以給我一些芝士嗎?